During the February 2008 HRMS Steering Committee meeting, the Committee discussed the 2008 - 2009 HRMS Subscription fees. The discussion centered on how current annual HRMS subscription fees are calculated, the difficulty LEA’s have in accurately planning annual HRMS budgets, and the on-going evolution of the HRMS product to better meet the complex needs of LEA HR and Finance functions. Based on the discussion, the HRMS Steering Committee and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) developed a plan to restructure the annual calculation of HRMS Subscription Fees. This restructuring will allow LEAs to better plan and budget for HRMS, and only slightly increasing from last year (9% on average). See the attached Excel spreadsheet to see the exact 2008-2009 budget for your district.
The primary drivers of the 9% average increase from the prior year are:
· Continue funding for 2 positions (FSA and Trainer) added during 2007 - 2008 fiscal year.
· Fund 4% 2007 - 2008 legislative salary increase for staff.
· Maintain a reserve, as advised by DPI Budget Office, to offset program expenses.
· Allow for estimated legislative salary increases for staff.
The new HRMS Subscription Fee structure will be calculated using the following formulas:
Using your 2007 - 2008 ADM as the base,
· Increase the ADM multiplier by 10% per year for each LEA for the next 4 years.
· Increase Flat Rate portion of the fees by $100 per year for each LEA for the next 4 years.
· For LEAs at the Fee Cap, increase Cap amount by 10% or use lesser of 10% cap increase versus calculations stated above for non-capped LEAs, per year for each affected LEA for the next 4 years.
In addition to the LEA Subscription fees, NCDPI will continue to provide a significant portion of the costs needed to cover HRMS expenses.
Please remit your LEA's subscription fees by September 15, 2008, using the enclosed remittance form. The 2008-2009 subscription fee schedule and remittance forms are also available for download on the HRMS communications site at http://hrmscomm.dpi.state.nc.us.
2008-2009 HRMS Annual Subscription Fee Schedule
2008-2009 HRMS Subscription Fee Remittance Form
اگه یه درستو حسابی پیدا شد بازم می زارم این که زیاد خوب نیست ولی ٢٠٠٩ ه